Identify the most pervasive and impactful user needs, prioritized by request volume, customer revenue, and user sentiment.
Aggregate the anecdotal feedback and filter out the noise. Parlor quantifies the business impact of all of your users’ needs so that you can confidently prioritize your team’s roadmap.
Identify the most impactful user needs to help you focus on what matters most.
• Analyze the volume of requests to understand how pervasive they are.
• Quantify the impact of requests on recurring revenue from existing customers.
• Measure the impact of requests on opportunity revenue.
Collaborate with your users and internal teams to develop the strongest roadmap possible.
• Flag specific companies as “VIP” accounts to surface all feedback from them as high priority.
• Stack rank each users’ needs so that you can accurately determine which is most important to each user.
• Allow users to vote on specific needs to determine how that resonates with the rest of your user population.
Connect Parlor to roadmap or engineering management tools of your choosing.
• Integrate with your engineering task management system, like Jira, to streamline your entire process.
• Share roadmap items with your users to get their input and prioritization preference.
• Align your teams around transparent user priorities.
Integrate the tools that matter to you – from CRMs and support tools to Slack and Jira – so Parlor can fit seamlessly into your workflow and replace the tools you no longer need.
Connect relevant insights in Parlor directly to Jira tickets.
Sync customer data to feedback in Parlor to validate its impact.
Details coming soon...
Let your team add new feedback to Parlor directly from Slack.
Route feedback received from your Zendesk tickets into Parlor.
Route feedback received from Intercom live-chat into Parlor.
Sync user needs in Parlor back to your customer records in HubSpot.
Details coming soon...
Parlor organizes all feedback into a single system of record, quantifies the highest impact needs, and automatically closes the loop with your users.
Aggregate feedback from any source into a single system of record to catalogue critical feedback trends and needs.
Identify the most pervasive and impactful needs to ensure your team is working on the highest priorities.
Automatically close the loop by communicating progress and improvements back to the users who requested them.