Parlor makes it easy to communicate progress and improvements back to users as their individual needs are addressed.
Prove to your users that your team is listening to their needs and improving the product based on their input. Keep users in the loop throughout the entire product process, not just at the beginning and end.
Provide transparency into the process of their needs being worked on.
• Automatically alert your users as you move their request through your pipeline, from “Considering” to “Working on” to “Released”.
• Provide context to your users about status changes by including a message explaining the decision.
• Personalize notifications to specific users in bulk to notify them when something they’ve requested is live.
Make a big splash with your users whenever you release something new.
• Announce new updates directly inside your product or over email.
• Measure how product updates resonate with your users through sentiment analysis.
• Crowdsource new product ideas from comments directly attached to the product update.
Provide everything your users need to be successful within your product.
• Drive adoption of newly released features through in-product and email announcements.
• Receive contextual feedback that optimizes your users’ experiences.
• Track the success of a new release through associated requests (enhancements, bug reports, feature requests) and insights.
Integrate the tools that matter to you – from CRMs and support tools to Slack and Jira – so Parlor can fit seamlessly into your workflow and replace the tools you no longer need.
Connect relevant insights in Parlor directly to Jira tickets.
Sync customer data to feedback in Parlor to validate its impact.
Details coming soon...
Let your team add new feedback to Parlor directly from Slack.
Route feedback received from your Zendesk tickets into Parlor.
Route feedback received from Intercom live-chat into Parlor.
Sync user needs in Parlor back to your customer records in HubSpot.
Details coming soon...
Parlor organizes all feedback into a single system of record, quantifies the highest impact needs, and automatically closes the loop with your users.
Aggregate feedback from any source into a single system of record to catalogue critical feedback trends and needs.
Identify the most pervasive and impactful needs to ensure your team is working on the highest priorities.
Automatically close the loop by communicating progress and improvements back to the users who requested them.