Aggregate all your existing customer feedback into a single system of record, transforming anecdotal feedback into quantifiable business impact.
The last thing you need is more feedback, so we help you make the most of the feedback you already have. Parlor consolidates and organizes all your data, regardless of the team or tool that collected it.
Replace all your standalone feedback collection tools with a single solution.
• Submit feature requests and bug reports directly from your product in a highly personal way.
• Allow your users to vote on new features to understand if their individual user needs are shared by the rest of your user population.
Integrate your existing support and feedback tools to aggregate feedback from any source into a single system of record.
• Enable your team to directly send customer feedback into Parlor from within the tools they’re already using (e.g. Zendesk, Slack)
• Import all of your pre-existing feedback in your CRM, Airtable, or Excel spreadsheets to immediately create a feedback source of record.
• Segment users into distinct cohorts (e.g. your enterprise customers) to better understand how important the feedback is to specific customer types.
Clearly identify the most pervasive and impactful user needs by organizing all customer feedback into Parlor.
• Merge similar feedback from many different users into a single, trackable User Need.
• Track ongoing, critical feedback themes across your different user populations.
• Add custom tags, include notes from user interviews, and assign admins on your team to ensure Parlor works within your process.
Integrate the tools that matter to you – from CRMs and support tools to Slack and Jira – so Parlor can fit seamlessly into your workflow and replace the tools you no longer need.
Connect relevant insights in Parlor directly to Jira tickets.
Sync customer data to feedback in Parlor to validate its impact.
Details coming soon...
Let your team add new feedback to Parlor directly from Slack.
Route feedback received from your Zendesk tickets into Parlor.
Route feedback received from Intercom live-chat into Parlor.
Sync user needs in Parlor back to your customer records in HubSpot.
Details coming soon...
Parlor organizes all feedback into a single system of record, quantifies the highest impact needs, and automatically closes the loop with your users.
Aggregate feedback from any source into a single system of record to catalogue critical feedback trends and needs.
Identify the most pervasive and impactful needs to ensure your team is working on the highest priorities.
Automatically close the loop by communicating progress and improvements back to the users who requested them.