The feedback lifecycle is broken. Today, teams bury feedback across tools, argue over priority, and manually follow up with users (if at all). Parlor fixes this. All of it.
Aggregate feedback from any source – product, support, or sales – into a single system of record to catalogue critical feedback trends.
• Customizable in-moment surveys
• In-product feature requests & bug reports
• Live chat, Slack, and support ticketing integrations
Identify the most pervasive and impactful user needs, prioritized by request volume, revenue, and customer sentiment.
• User voting on requests
• Salesforce and JIRA integrations
• Merge similar feedback to clearly quantify impact.
Parlor closes the loop by automatically communicating progress and improvements back to users as their individual needs are addressed.
• In-app release notes
• Dynamically segmented user cohorts
• Automatic status updates on user requests
Parlor connects directly to the tools that matter, including live chat, ticketing systems, CRMs, JIRA, and Slack. So, all important customer information can be used to measure the impact of collected feedback, which allows your PMs to prioritize their work.